TRY. DIE. REPEAT. TRY. DIE. REPEAT.

I really love the concept, even though the story might be a little bit "Portal" voice included. All in all, I think you have a really fun core mechanic and I cannot wait to play the full game.

XOB XOB

This was pretty damn amazing! I really loved the lack of tutorials and the visual style which was so bare bones. This would be great on a phone, seeing as the play time is often less than a couple fo minutes

CRAVEN CRAVEN

This was pretty fun, nice and simple. I would like to see some updated graphics though or maybe a bit of story context

Windows 98 Errors! Windows 98 Errors!

I like the idea of browsing around an old desktop, but I was unsure what I was meant to do, it might be that the game simply isn't complete...

Spelling Heaven Spelling Heaven

I think the premise for this game is pretty cool. There is this thing where you can recognise a word as long as the first and last letters are the same as the ones in the original word. so challenging that is a great idea.

The reason that I am only giving this game 3 stars, is because of the GUI and the music. Let's face it, there is nothing visually arresting about this game, in fact it is just average and the music is kinda dull.

All that said though, I love the original idea and I hope you keep making games like these

Not a Clone Demo Not a Clone Demo

This was fun, but I would have love to have seen a through line in the art. It seemed al little scattered

SpaceWrecked SpaceWrecked

The controls for this game were somewhat frustrating

JGardner responds:

You're certainly not the only one who feels this way. I just added an alternate control scheme(toggle with <TAB>) with movement using arrow keys. Hopefully this helps.

1985 1985

I really enjoyed the pixelart here, it's great. There was a bit of an issue on the jump, which just didn't feel that snappy. But overall, this was a great game

Wolod responds:

Thank you very much!

Cube Escape: Case 23 Cube Escape: Case 23

these games are always great

Oldboy: Hammertime Oldboy: Hammertime

this was really cute. The hammer mechanic worked really well, but at a certain point I just ended up in the left of the screen hammering away with no issues. I would also advice you to look into the volume of the hammer, as it is very loud. With all that said though, this was a pretty fun game.